I recently decided that I too, will feature recipe a every 1 to 2 weeks. I will attempt to cook the winning dishes from Top Chef, either the elimination challenge or the quick fire. That way, we'll see if the food really is as good as they say on TV. First up, Arctic Char with green stuff. It appears that Fabio from last season will help guide me through the recipe. Can't wait. Not sure where to find arctic char though...
Thursday, August 20, 2009
What's Cookin' Part 2
I recently decided that I too, will feature recipe a every 1 to 2 weeks. I will attempt to cook the winning dishes from Top Chef, either the elimination challenge or the quick fire. That way, we'll see if the food really is as good as they say on TV. First up, Arctic Char with green stuff. It appears that Fabio from last season will help guide me through the recipe. Can't wait. Not sure where to find arctic char though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're getting fancy now! And I don't think they have arctic char at Publix. Maybe we can try some of the challenges too...
ReplyDelete