Monday, September 22, 2014
Hmmm
I can't believe this blog still exists. I guess it's true what they say - once it's on the internet, you're screwed. Well, I'm not sure who might've said that, but I'm sure someone has thought it once or twice. In any case, a lot has transpired since the last post. Mel and I made it to the wood anniversary, there was an addition to our family that turned things upside down, and I made a chalkboard. Come to think of it, I guess that's not all that much. Perhaps I can add family blogging back to the list. We've been wanting to write down all the stuff that's happened since Wes was born so we don't forget it some day. So maybe I'll start jotting it down here. And once it's on the internet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was great seeing you guys last week, Wes is getting big! I am definitely going to use that chalkboard project once our new house is finished. Look forward to more posts!
ReplyDeleteIt was great seeing you guys too! Wes loves you guys! Let me know before you start the chalkboard and I can letyou know what problems I had (other than the fact it was heavy as crap).
DeleteYay! Stanton Journal is up and running! Marc had to tell me you posted. Can you add me to your auto send list? I need to stay updated on the Stanton news! :) Also LOVE the top pic of you guys all spiffy...at a very special event! Is that from our wedding?! :) Love you guys and hope to see you again soon. You've inspired Marc to start the Pepin Periodical back up...we'll see!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny! Mel is working on updating the contact list, since she is "in charge" of the blog. Interestingly, when I post she doesn't get an email, but when comments are posted, she does. So goes technology I guess. And yes, the profile is is from that very special day. Recently Wes found our wedding video, so I'm sure we will be re-living our special day over and over and over. It was good to see you guys last week! Hope to stick with this to keep you updated!
Delete